1. Watched Looper today. =D I didn't really know what I was getting into with this movie. I knew I wanted to watch it because of JGL and Bruce Willis and because it was sci-fi flick about time travel.
I didn't really expect that there would be so much drama too. JGL and Bruce Willis were amazing, Emily Blunt was amazing too. And Cid was such a fucking creepy kid, points to the child actor playing him, who's definitely going to be a great actor if he really wants to.
I didn't expect the movie to end like it did, but that's kind of awesome. The movie made me think and feel and it kept me on the edge of the seat and I was just trying to guess how will it all end.
2. And apparently I forgot that I was trying to update this journal once a week. I'm sorry, I'm going to try harder. It shouldn't be this hard updating a journal once a week.
3. I still haven't reorganized my pinboard bookmarks, there's about a thousand left. And I need to go through every one of them because almost all of them need new tags added and some tags removed and delete the entries that are delete or made private or maybe even try and find them on AO3 and change the links. So much stuff to do. When I get fixated on one thing, at first it all goes fast, but then I find more interesting things to do like read Teen Wolf fanfiction...
And I have like 170 fanfics bookmarked that I need to read. When am I going to get time for that? Life of a fangirl, so hard =D
4. Listened to new Muse and Linkin Park records. I feel like both albums are better than the previous ones, especially with Linkin Park. I didn't really get into A Thousand Sun record, but Living Things is really great - it feels as though they mixed Meteora with A Thousand Sun and they got this new record.
And Muse did really good job on their record, I loved that Chris sang 2 full songs. At this point I really like Panic Station, Liquid State and Follow Me.
There's new Mika album out, but I still haven't got around to listening to it. But it's a 2 disc album, which is kind of cool!
5. And of course I need to talk about MCR. OMG!!! Conventional Weapons. Yay! October 30th couldn't come faster. =DDD
6. I want to talk about lots of thing that are making me FEEL so many feels, but it will take so much time. I just love Glee right now and Big Bang Theory has started finally, but I don't know how I feel about the first episode. And then Supernatural season 8 is going to start soon, can't wait for that. And Teen Wolf fanfiction is taking over my life, there's so many good fanfic that they make me almost late to my job every fucking day.
And I started watching so many YouTube videos. I love Hannah Hart and her My Drunk Kitched show and Kingsley and Tyler Oakley and Mamrie Hart and vlogbrothers. OMG, there's so many of them I just can't even! What is my life? IDK....