1. So, I decided to try to update at least once a week... I think it's a manageable idea.
2. I finally got my delivery from Amazon, got my Adele live at the Royal Albert Hall DVD, Tim Minchin and The Heritage Orchestra live at the Royal Albert Hall DVD and Sherlock: Series 1 and 2 Box Set DVD. Yay! So excited!!!! The package was supposed to be delivered on February 24th, and only yesterday did I get it. Although, I'm really happy that it didn't get lost somewhere...
3. I had a birthday party this Saturday and it was great! And I got so many great presents: the most awesome things were this great big fluffy bear toy
, the tiny book of tiny stories and this bookmark
and I got a gift certificate to a lingerie store. But OMG! A got me the tiny book of tiny stories!! AWESOME!!!! =D
My friends, the male part of it, are horrible pranksters, two years ago they got me a pink thong, last year they got me a pink bra (which was a little bit big for me) and this year they thought that I was old enough to buy my own lingerie, which I did. Look at this pretty thing!
But I think I would've never bought anything from that store 'cause everything is so expensive... But sooo pretty!
4. Today is the 3rd day of my 2 weeks vacation, I'm visiting my parents for several days, and then I'm going to visit my friends in Kaunas. It's going to be amazing! Maybe I will be able to make my friend A to watch Life on the Murder Scene with me. It's been a long time since I watched that DVD...
5. And just, this photo is amazing:
6. Need to make myself write a better introduction post!